Monday, December 22, 2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?


Today I found out that there is a high chance that someone copied my pattern for the pixelated Rolling Stone logo I did for my blog shop awhile back.

Ehh ok la I know the Rolling Stone logo doesn't belong to me, duh, but just that I really painstakingly figured out the mapping of the colours manually on my pegboard. I tried searching online for a pixel pattern of the logo (maybe some nice lady somewhere mapped out a cross stitch pattern of the logo, for example), but coudln't find one. Besides, I would need a really simplified pattern to work on my small square pegboard. So I decided to just figure it out myself loh.


And hey! Today I randomly came across a blogger who said she bought this from another blog shop.


Looks exactly the same rite? But hers terbalik la. Original logo is the other way wan. Hehe.

Pooh.

No comments: