Monday, February 07, 2011

The French did it again

YUHUUUUUU! I've been sewing again and boy does it feel good. I'm so tempted to just be a hermit and stay at home and sew all day and all night long.

Made this dress of little florals-- the fabric was purchased sometime last year, washed and was kept in my fabric corner, waiting for the right project to come along. I call this dress The Missus because this CNY I had to hand out angpows instead of receiving them, boohoohoo.. I suppose I might as well wear a dress worthy of handing out angpows like a married woman then. Hehehh.



Today we went out to the shops to look for a French curve ruler. I had no idea this ruler was useful in sewing until I read about it on Burdastyle. I want to draft my own basic slopers coz I'm kinda tired of taking in sides just to fit my tiny bust. SHEESH!

No comments: