Sunday, April 26, 2009

Curtain skirt & Inigo Montoya

Sau Fung showed me a couple of skirts that were all the rage in Singapore-- they had elastic waistbands, and were mostly vintage-inspired floral prints. My first reaction was "Ehhh! Looks like my curtain cloth!!" (My curtains are vintage-inspired florals lahh)

Turns out sewing elastic waistbands weren't that easy (or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way), but yesterday I made my own curtain skirt.


And here is a pic of the skirt with the bow. Bows are funny. I suppose it's a love/hate thing. Some of my friends can't accept the existence of bows, I suppose it's kinda like kimchi.


In other news, apparently walking on platform heels need practice. Damn.

OH! In more exciting news, there's loldogs! But.. not as funny as lolcats :-( But this cracked me up HEHEHE:

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. PREPARE TO DIE! � loldog, lol dog, and funny dog pictures

1 comment:

Ivy P said...

Lovely blog you hhave