Monday, April 09, 2007

'Sup, Kanye!


Oh boy I had the greatest weekend ever! More juicy stories tomorrow.




Kanye at the press conference. Tomorrow I shall tell you how he snubbed of a Singaporean journalist. Wah piangggggg!



Kanye at Stadium Negara. Cool stunnaz eh? Yah I didn't go upfront to the standing arena. The Boyfriend and I sat at the free seating erm, seats.

Oh and Kanye said "'sup" to me! TO MEEEEEEE! Ok to another journalist too. But we were the only TWO people he said "'sup" to in the press conference room! HUWAHUWHAWUWHUAHAHA!! *foams in mouth*

I LOVE KANYE. I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE.

His new song Stronger rocks (raps?) my socks off. Totallyyyyyy off! I think he's using a Daft Punk sample? Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Anyhoots! Watch it here. Sorry was a bit far. heheh.



I can just DIE a happy person now. *beam beam beam*

3 comments:

Wern Ching said...

cool cool cool XD

The Geek said...

my aren't we the impressionable journalist

chiiiiing said...

but but but i didn't even eat the free food after the pc... HHAHAHAHHAA