Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Goodness me!

Omygosh. Didn't think I'd see this sonovagun ever again! HAHA! Look at that pansy pose. Gawsh. It makes pansies look bad.

I was quite a huge Take That fan. I would save up my pocket money to buy Smash Hits (coz sureee got at least one page with Take That pics), I wrote in my little diary about Mark Owen (and locked it up and hid the key afterwards), I bought their concert videos, I had their posters in my cupboard and walls, and of course I had all their albums so I listened to them grow from boys ("All I do each night is pray, hoping that I'll be a part of you again someday") to men ("Neverrrr forget where you're coming from, Neverrr pretend that it's all real, Someeeeday soon this will all be someone else's dream").

Wahliao I still remember the lyrics. @_@

I thought Mark Owen's solo debut was quite nice. I can't remember exactly what it sounded like, but it had a different feel from his Take That times. Probably a lil more indie, a lil bit rock, a lil less pop and a bit more warmth. But his voice a bit twangiowww lah. Yes I said twangiowww. Don't ask me to explain what is twangiow. Twangiowww is twangiowww lah. You'd just have to say it out loud to get what I mean. :-)

But yeah. I haven't seen that cover in AGES. I gave my CDs and cassettes away when I was 16 because I believed that secular music was evil. Serious.

Moral of the story? Mark Owen makes pansies look bad. But hey, it was nice seeing you again, cutie. Tee hee.



Twangiowwwwww.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

take that? ambik kau!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
you crack me up!
Mark Owen?
for REAL??

*ahem*
I had a thing for Howie D.
yes. the weird looking gay dude.
*blush*
it only lasted till i was 14 tho. :p
Rock ruled out in the end, and then my bro started callin me the stupid head banger just cause i wouldn't listen to his rap crap.
blehh

chiiiiing said...

HEYYYYY don't laugh at my Markie!!! *sulk*

hehehe

Yeah I remember Howie. HEHEH. Damn he looked sooooo gay in one of their stage costumes... fishnet shirt and leopard print tight shorts. ARGH ME EYES, ME EYES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE take that too!!

I used to like robbie then (still do) but mark's debut, nice?

I think not leh. With that song, he make pansies die! Wahahaha.

anyways, i bought the cassette too. After listening to it, i wish i didn't. Haiseh.

chiiiiing said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

dammit ling. i guess im just a sucker for pansies. SIGH!