Saturday, February 04, 2012

On Sale Now: Printable stencils!








One of my dreams is to design my own fabric soon! Before I can afford to do that, painting on fabric makes me a happy creature. And what better way to keep things looking uniformed than with stencils? 

If you liked the previous honeycomb stencil I shared, you may like these too. I've kept the price at a minimum, so all you have to do is print, cut and paint :D Oohh plus you can totally use these stencils for your own handmade items to sell :-)

Give them a hoot over at my Etsy store



2 comments:

Dearest Jackdaw said...

I was googling freezer paper tutes and came across your blog which has made my day so I'm now a follower! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Louise ♥

chiiiiing said...

@Louise Yay, thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll have as much fun with the freezer paper as I did, I'm kinda addicted hehe :D