Monday, July 05, 2010

Make it golden


Some nuttery happened with the gold spray a few weeks back. It was 1AM and I had a calling to finally do it! I have been looking all over for a pair of high tops to spray gold since last year. I searched in Bata and was told their largest size did not fit me because their high tops were made for guys (ptui!), in Kamdar's school shoes section too (no hep), and in Converse (ok got size but so expensive kns).

Then suddenly for my birthday my husband bought these Converse shoes for me to play with. My first reaction was "Acckkk why you go and spend so much money!?!?!?!" and I was so afraid to do anything to them because they were pretty expensive (probably the most expensive pair of shoes I've ever had)... 

-_____-"

Long story short (too late for that, hah!), I finally did it. I also replaced the laces with bright cyan ones, coz you know, the gold ain't attention-grabbin' enuff, numsayin?

Now where's my rap soundtrack in the background...

2 comments:

Wern Ching said...

Wahhhh...nice!!! i want a converse shoe too!! hahahaha XD

ineedmoredrama said...

nice. but cyan doesn't work. you need super blinged-out laces if you need more attention!!! and i know you do :p