Sunday, April 04, 2010

Never Never Land


Here are some pictures of the slightly-wonky-but-it's-ok Peter Pan collar long top thingy. I KNOW, I wear that belt so much right? I need to make more of these slim elastic belts since I like wearing this one so much -_-"


Here's a close-up of the fabric, it's a stretch lace fabric from Kamdar SS2 (again haha), it was from the clearance bin. I love it, it's really pretty against the light. Btw, Kamdar SS2's having a sale right now woohoo!

I had to take in the sides of the top a few times, because I had followed a pattern for the collar and sleeves that, unbeknownst to me, was a wee bit big for me ehehehehe. (Idiot).

Anyhoo, it can also be worn with skirts! Excuse the un-ironed skirt HAHA. The skirt was thrifted from Amcorp Mall's flea market at about RM5 or so. It's cream coloured, full-circled, and has pretty eyelet details all over it. And... pockets!!! WHEEEEE. It was originally really long, so I just chopped off a few inches from it.

1 comment:

Maya Kuzman said...

I love this! It's such a great dress!