Friday, April 27, 2007

I can't say no to brinjals


Everytime I see brinjals on the menu, my eyes go @_@ and I think "I've GOT to have BRINJALS!!! BRINJAAAAAALLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Something strange just overcomes me everytime I see brinjals. I used to hate brinjals. But nowadays:

"Cyn: What you wanna eat?

Me: Chicken rice! :D Yum yum. You go see what you want first?

Cyn: Okay.

Me: *eyes chicken rice stall with happiness coz it's been awhile since I had chicken rice*

Cyn: *walks back to table with economy rice*

Me: What you havi-- *eyes brinjals on her plate* ... GASP!!!!

Cyn: What??

Me: THEY GOT BRINJALS!!!!

Cyn: Hehehh, yeah.

Me: OKAY I'M GONNA HAVE ECONOMY RICE ALSO!

Cyn: Eh I thought you wanted chicken rice??

Me: *stands up and glides over to the economy rice stall in hypnosis while brain chants "Brinjaaaalssss! Bringaaaalssss!"*

Cyn: ... "


You wanna know how bad this gets? I went to the economy rice stall, took my rice, and scanned all the dishes, and I almost had a panic attack when I couldn't see the brinjals. A panic attack. Over brinjals.

-_-"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeewww...brinjals..