Monday, March 19, 2012

Tutorial: A different kinda bow


My dad celebrated his 68th birthday yesterday! Happy birthday pa! <3 

My dad will always be young at heart, and that's what I love about him. I hope that when I get to that age I will still be able to laugh heartily and make silly jokes like he is still doing now :D

We brought him a small gift yesterday, and for the first time in my life I tied a ribbon differently on a present. I think I saw this technique on Weibo, and it's pretty neat, so I thought I'd share it with you too. It's super easy!




Told you it was easy :) Depending on the width of your ribbon, once you've tied the bow you can slide the whole bow lower (like I did with my dad's present). 

I'm off to finish some work now, but meanwhile, some fresh colour block asymmetrical clutches have been added to the shop. I'm glad colour-blocking is back this Spring, all those colors do make me happyyyyy!

Color block clutches @ L.A.R.K


Til the next one, tardytartar!


p/s: Yes I spelled color the American way and the British way. Sigh... decisions, decisions.

No comments: