Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Modging and podging





Ever since I learned how to make homemade Mod Podge via Pinterest, I've been a teeny bit obsessed with covering things in fabric or patterned paper. I think the little chocolate tins from Hilton Hotels' weddings are my favourite items to cover hehe. They look so tinyyyy and cuteeeee. 

The long box came with some cosmetics when I bought it, and I didn't throw it away because I liked the magnet on the cover flap. Kept it in the store room thinking one day I'll do something useful with it!!! (Ugh stupid hoarder)

I also lined the inside with felt. Now hmmm maybe I can keep some of my stray sewing tools in it! *points to self* Not such a stupid hoarder after all, are you? HA HA!

Uhhh.. okay.

Btw, let's be friends on Pinterest! :D

No comments: