Thursday, December 07, 2006

How does such a bitch like Brooke get a guy like Lucas? Damn you, One Tree Hill. Damn you.

Lucas: I know we're just part-time, that's cool. You know, do whatever,
have your fun. But one of these nights, you're gonna realize it.
I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis.

* * *

Lucas: I love you Brooke, I don't know how else to say it...

Brooke: How about how you show it... I'm not pushing you away Lucas,
I am holding on for dear life, but I need you to need me back! Okay,
why wouldn't you tell me about the kiss and why didn't you call me while
you were away and why won't you ever just let me all the way in?!

* * *

Brooke: Lucas, in order for this to work, there has to be a balance.
I kiss a guy, you kiss a girl. I kiss two guys...

Lucas: I kiss you twice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf??!

hoydenmel said...

you should try watching The OC.
Drama giler!

But i spose we end up hooked on those cause well... our lives can't be as fked up as that eh.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.

You're hooked to satu pokok bukit.