Monday, November 13, 2006

Most Productive Conversation Of The Day (Pt 2)


anoninenomeous: my fren, u are still here

Chingz: my friend, you are observant

anoninenomeous: of cosh
ur preasense is unmistakebly great n significiennntt

Chingz: this is a compliment i truly do not deserve
thy flattery is too much than i am worthy of

anoninenomeous: u deserve it as much as the flowers deserve the bees
u deserve it as much as the bones deserve ligaments
u deserve it as much as shit deserve some pee to go with it
yes
i am mad
.
i cant believe i said that


Chingz: u are a poet with limitless boundaries of immense talent

anoninenomeous: ...
i am BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTT

Chingz: that u are, my poetic ammo friend

anoninenomeous: i still cant get over my brilliantness
sigh

Chingz: neither can i

anoninenomeous: this is a historical event

Chingz: that shall be going onto my blog

anoninenomeous: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the world is not ready for me YETTTTT
it will shake the very foundations of humankind!!!!!!

Chingz: then let the very foundations of humankind shake like it's never shaken before
I COMMAND YE FOUNDATIONS OF HUMANKIND TO SHAKEEEE!!!!
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLOROID PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

anoninenomeous: shake baby shakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(p/s: Jean insisted that I changed her name to an anonymous one, so that no one will know it was her. Oh wait. I think I just screwed up the whole plan :O !)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.............

Anonymous said...

you ..... YOU... betrayer!!!!!
snort..snorts**

chiiiiing said...

love her todayyyyyy, find one hundred wayyssssssssss

Anonymous said...

funny!

Jean, you should write a poetic catch phrase for the christmas dinner

chiiiiing said...

i agree, lingy!! hehe